Tuesday 15 December 2015



                                                            INTERVIEW TO JESSICA

Jessica is our American teacher that helps us in speaking. She has been two years in our high school.

• Where were you born?
  I was born in Berkeley, in California. In USA.


• Do you like travelling?
  I love travelling. It´s one of my favourite ``poster´´.

• What places have you visited?
  I have visited Spain, Portugal, France, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Sweeden, England, Wales, Ireland, North Ireland and Norway…I
  think that’s it.
  
• And now, you live in Salamanca. How long have you been  here?
  I have been living here for a year and three month.
   
• What´s your favourite monument in Salamanca?
  My favourite is the Tower of the Ieronimus. That´s my favourite
  place to be.
  -Ohhh!!! It’s so beautiful.

• Apart from travelling, what do you like to do in your free time?
  I really love sleeping and reading. But I also love listening to music.

• What type of books do you like to read?
  I love reading classic books, for example books like Jane         
  Eyre,anything by JaneAusten. Books like that are amazing.

• How many hours do you read in a day?
  On a day…maybe an hour every day.

• Also you said that you like music, what kind of music do you listen?
  I love electronic music, falk music and I really like classic music.
  And I listen a little bit of country music.
• Do you play any instrument?
  I used to play the violin

• Since when?
  Since I was 9 and I stopped when I was 12. So I was playing the
  violin for three years.

• Do you like Spanish music?
  There are some songs that I like. I do enjoy Spanish music.

• But do you prefer English music?
  Yes, I do.

• According to your opinion, what are the main differences between English and Spanish people?
  Well, I think Americans are very liberal. And also Americans thinks
  that they can do everything. They don’t have any limits, and Spanish
  people are more responsible.

• Thank you Jessica! For giving us your time.

• Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment